- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
You must have a Virginia E-ZPass to enroll in the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program. E-ZPass and the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program are two different programs that require separate enrollments. To enroll in the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program with your Virginia E-ZPass, call 757-204-0010.
Sign up for E-ZPass:
- Sign Up In Person: E-ZPass On-The-Go transponders are available for purchase from the City Treasurer's offices at City Hall, Western Branch, Deep Creek and South Norfolk. On-The-Go units are pre-loaded with $35 in prepaid tolls, with $15 available for immediate use and the remaining $20 available once the unit is registered online. You can also get your E-ZPass at the Greenbrier DMV office. For more information visit www.EZPassVA.com or call 877-762-7824. Please note: You must contact the Chesapeake Expressway directly at 757-204-0010 to enroll in the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program.
- Sign Up Via Internet, Mail, Fax or Phone: To enroll in E-ZPass online or via mail, fax or phone, visit VDOT's official E-ZPass webpage, linked below:
Sign up for Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program:
- To enroll in the Discount Program, contact the Chesapeake Expressway office at 757-204-0010 or stop by the Chesapeake Expressway Customer Service Center, located at 168 Toll Plaza Road off of Battlefield Boulevard South, between Indian Creek Road and St. Brides Road, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. You can also learn more about the Discount Program online.