- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
You must have a Virginia E-ZPass to enroll in the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program. E-ZPass and the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program are two different programs that require separate enrollments. For more information or to enroll in the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program with your Virginia E-ZPass, call 757-204-0010. For more information about Virginia E-ZPass visit www.EZPassVA.com or call 877-762-7824.
Sign up for E-ZPass:
- Sign Up In Person
- 2-Axle Vehicles: To sign up for a Virginia E-ZPass for a two axle vehicle in person, visit the Chesapeake Expressway office, all Chesapeake City Treasurer's offices or any of the other locations listed on the Virginia E-ZPass website.
- 3+ Axle Vehicles: To sign up for a Virginia E-ZPass transponder for vehicles with 3 or more axles, visit the Norfolk or Portsmouth Service Centers.
- Sign Up Via Internet, Mail, Fax or Phone: Vehicles with two, three or more axles can sign up for an E-ZPass online or via mail, fax or phone. Visit VDOT's official E-ZPass webpage, linked below:
For additional questions about Virginia E-ZPass, visit their website.
Sign up for the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program:
Once you have your Virginia E-ZPass you can then enroll in the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program by calling the Chesapeake Expressway at
757-204-0010 or visiting their office. E-ZPass accounts from other states
will not accept the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program. Learn more about the Chesapeake Expressway Discount Program here.